We are an established public listed Malaysian conglomerate with interests in almost every sector of the country’s economy. Our core businesses include property development and investment, plantation, finance and investment, trading, heavy industries, manufacturing and services. In line with our on-going expansion programme, we would like to invite results-oriented and performance-driven individuals to join us in the following positions:
ACCOUNTANT / ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT
Reporting to the financial controller, the successful candidate will assist in the preparation of the companys monthly financial statements, management reports and cashflow and monthly forecasts. He/she will also be required to maintain full sets of accounts and liaise with external parties such as auditors, tax agents and bankers.
- Degree in accountancy or any other recognised professional accounting qualification
- A member if MIA/MICPA/ACCA with at least 3 years relevant working experience.
- Technical accounting knowledge of accounting standards would be an advantage.
- IT literate and proficient in MS Office applications, High competency in Ms Excel is a must
- High standard of integrity and ethical practices
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, both spoken and written
- Good leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Pleasant personality and disposition
- Possess own transport and willing to travel regulary
- Between the age of 25 and 40
We offer a competitive remuneration package to commensurate with qualifications and experience
Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume stating personal particulars, employement history, qualifications, current and expected salary, contact telephone number and a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) no later than 28 February 2010 to the:
General Manager, Group Human Resource
Boustead Holdings Berhad
5th Floor, Menara Boustead
69, Jalan Raja Chulan,50200 Kuala Lumpur
Please indicate the position applied for the top left hand corner of the envelope.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.