Jawatan Kosong Infineum
We are Expanding!
Infineum, a joint venture of two top Fortune Global 500 companies, is one of the market leaders in the development, manufacture and sales of petroleum additives for fuels and lubricants.
We are undergoing a period of growth and positive change – the construction of a brand new components manufacturing facility on Jurong Island will boost our current manufacturing capacity. That’s why we are inviting you to join our family of dedicated colleagues during this period of rapid growth!
Safety – it’s a mindset not a priority. We have been awarded consecutively, the annual Ministry of Manpower Workplace, Safety and Health Excellence Award, since 1996.
Chemical Technician Trainee/ Technician/Senior Technician Vacancies
- Ensure the safe and optimal operation of processing equipment in the field and/or process control consoles
- Perform structured rounds (field and process control consoles) and troubleshooting, and include initialing corrective actions to ensure safe operations of process units
- Go through a Technician Training and Progression Program and OJT to acquire technical knowledge and skills in Process Operations
- Contribute to Infineum Quality Management System
- Minimum SPM ‘C’ passes in English, Mathematics and Science or a good STPM/Polytechnic Certificate or Diploma in Chemical Engineering or Chemical Process Technology or Process Engineering (Petrochemical). No prior working experience is required
- Additional compensation will be accorded to those with higher qualifications/work experience. Technicians/Senior Technicians with appropriate experience will be placed at the appropriate seniority level after a period of training and qualification
- Must be prepared to work on a 2-cycle shift work
- An effective team player with good communication skills
We provide a comprehensive remuneration package which includes annual wage supplement, car and motorcycle loan interest subsidy, education refund plan, group life insurance and medical benefits.
Applicants giving full personal particulars including current annual salary and contact telephone numbers should be submitted to the Human Resources Manager by 21 November 2011. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.