PART-TIME INTERVIEWERS VACANCIES 2013
Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) has openings for the post of Part-time Interviewers in its Computer Assisted Telephone Interview Centre in Kuala Lumpur.
If you enjoy talking to people, can keep your cool even when others lose theirs, we would like to talk to you.
- Conduct interviews for various surveys through the telephone
- Adhere to procedures and policies of handling the survey
- Work closely with team members and leaders at all times to achieve quality results
- Maintain respondent confidentiality
- No selling is required
- Remuneration by piece rate.
- Malaysians with Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or its equivalent with credits in Bahasa Malaysia and English (Mature applicants without the requisite credits can be considered)
- Ability to converse in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Ability to speak in Cantonese/Mandarin or Tamil or other language would be an added advantage
- Clarity of speech and tone over the phone is a must
- Experience in the collection of data and/or call centre work will be an added advantage
- Enjoy talking to people, good temperament/pleasant disposition, with loads of patience
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Pensioners with mouse and keyboard skills will be considered too
Please call Ms Nithyaletchumy Devi A/P Thirunyanam at 03-86 88 82 78 during office hours. (8.30 a.m.— 4.30 p.m., Monday to Friday)
Closing Date: 28 January 2013