POWERING YOUR DREAMS TO REALITY. Jawatan kosong TNB terkini.
Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) is the largest electricity utility in Malaysia with more than RM71 Billion in assets.
The company is listed on the main board of bursa Malaysia and employs approximately 29,000 people to serve a customer base of over 7 million in Peninsular malaysia and Sabah. TNB plays an integral role in the national, economy and social prosperity of the country by providing reliable and efficient services.
To ensure the company’s continued service excellence and to support its strategic vision of global leadership TNB is continuously scouting for new talents and proud to invite talented and qualified individuals to join its executive trainee program (PEP) with educational background as follows:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (Major in electrical power is preferable)
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Degree in Accounting
- Degree in Computer science
- Degree in Computer Engineering
- Degree in Information Technology
- Degree in Law
- 12 months customized training prgram
- Comprehensive classroom training
- On-the-Job-Training in Various Business FUnctions
Upon successful completion of the entire training program, executive trainess will be assessed for their readliness on taking higher job responsibilities and to be assigned to the generation, transmission and distribution division or other TNB departments/division or TNB subsidiaries.
- CGPA 2.70 and above for degree in electrical engineering – majoring in power
- CGPA 3.00 and above or 2nd class uppoer for degree in mechanical engineering, civil engineering, accounting, Computer science, Computer Engineering, Information technology and Law.
- All degrees must be recognized by Malaysian QUalifications Agency (MQA)
- SPM/SPMV with credits in both Bahasa Melayu and English
- Age 28 years old and below
- willing to be based at locations required by the company
- For applicants with scholarship bond, written agreement from sponsor for the release of scholar for employment with TNB is mandatory.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to apply online. Please log on to www.tnb.com.my > about us > career . login or http://madis.tnb.com.my/madis and fill in all the information needed. Incomplete applications or hard copy resumes will not be entertained.
Applications must reach us before 16th January 2010.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. ANy enquiries or assistance,
Please contact 03-22966651 (Fariq) / 03-22966523(Ridzuan).
Search Malaysia Jobs 2013 :
www tnb com my, e madis, emadis tnb com my, madis tnb, emadis, e-madis, Pengambilan Kerja Tenaga Nasional Berhad, jawatan kosong tenaga nasional berhad, emadis tnb, Kekosongan Jawatan Polis Diraja Malaysia